Sidewalk Repair: In 2012 the DDA spent approximately $43,000 on sidewalk repairs in the district in conjunction with the village.
- Snow removal: The DDA originally purchased snow blowers for prisoners to clear the sidewalks downtown. The village later opted to hire an outside contractor for this service. Currently, the DDA is paying the full cost at approximately $11,300 per year.
- Flowers: The DDA purchases the flowers each year which are planted the “Flowers in the Village” group. The cost has ranged from $1,000 to $1,500 per year.
- Façade Grants: The DDA has a façade grant program in which it matches the property owner’s investment up to $5,000 per year. To date the DDA has spent $162,600 on this program.
- Farm Market: The DDA underwrites the farm market held each Saturday at the River Center. Approximately $4,500 is budgeted for this program in 2017. This brings many people into the community each weekend.
- Festivals: The DDA budgets $7,500 per year to subsidize the advertising costs of festivals and events held in the village such as the Art in the Park, Christmas in the Village, and Business Expo.
- Repairs: The DDA expends a substantial amount each year on specific repairs such as the brick scape, the light pole painting, and sidewalks. In addition it is committed $12,000 per year to the village to subsidize the lights and DPW personnel.